INTERAC e-Transfers† are an easy, effective way to send money online.
All you need is a bank account set up for online banking, and an email address.
Money is transferred quickly between parties, and you can do so from your Sunrise Credit Union account.
When to use INTERAC e-Transfers:
- Splitting the bill in a restaurant
- Paying a roommate for your portion of rent or bills
- Sending some birthday cash to a family member
- Paying for everyday purchases such as housekeeping, babysitting or home repairs
- All you need is your recipient’s email address or mobile phone number
- You can also transfer money to your other Canadian Financial Institution accounts
- Make or receive a transfer from anywhere at any time using your computer or Smartphone – Internet Banking is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Saves Time and Money!
- No need to wait for the transfer to be approved as your recipient can access funds quickly.
- No more stops at the ATM or waiting for cheques to be cashed!
- Lower cost than bank drafts or money orders.
- Your personal information is secure. Email or text is used for communication purposes, but your funds are contained in our secure banking network.
- No account numbers or other Financial Institution information is required.
- A security question of your choosing protects your funds from being received by the wrong person.